One on one Coaching:
As senior manager and an entrepreneur, you might need support to adopt new responsibilities; set goals and action plans to meet more ambitious milestones and to acknowledge and respect personality differences within teams you manage. Individual training will help you perform at your highest level, gain total clarity and become a remarkable leader, able to unleash the hidden potential in your workforce. I empower you to recruit great people; conduct regular and effective appraisals and improve recognition and motivation. I measure how you’re spending your time and coach you on building productive habits. I coach individuals to connect the issues in their personal life to their professional life and vice versa to eradicate the idea of a work-life balance and to help them understand that it’s vital to be fulfilled professionally to ensure that life as a whole becomes happier. I help company owners and managers achieve clarity and vision to see that no matter how much they are involved in day to day interaction with their employees, their leadership role sets them apart. I instill in them the confidence to lead effectively.
1-2-1 Coaching is ideally suited for:
- Owners, managers, CEOs and directors
- An individual aiming for a senior level job
- Small to medium sized business owners
- An individual who is planning to set up their own business
Corporate Team Training
I strive to create a greater sense of engagement within teams by increasing the quality of communication and commitment of individuals. There is always an element of personal development in teams and I offer bespoke training in a number of key areas including Emotional Intelligence and Behavior , Conflict Resolution and Building a strong rapport with team members.
Benefits of team coaching include:
- Productive team meetings
- Organisational clarity on growing the team in line with business objectives
- A clear vision and culture
- Clearly defined roles
- Career development for individuals within teams
- Improved level of trust
- Aligned vision and purpose as a group
- Effective communication
- Ambitious yet realistic targets and key performance indicators
- Effective and regular appraisals
- Improvement in recognition and motivation
Team training is ideally suited to
- Senior to mid-level teams in SMEs and start-ups across a wide range of industries
- Newly formed or under-performing teams across a range of sector
How does it work?
I work with a team over a period of 3-6 months, implementing a programme to build trust and understanding between individuals.
We begin with a briefing session with each member of the team to understand what they hope to achieve through coaching and to assess their personal goals, personalities, strengths and challenges.
I address specific challenges within a team in order to improve relationships by offering expertise, perspective and accountability to enhance performance.